Saturday, March 7, 2020

Practical Lab


1 . Prepare hardware and software specification for basic computer system.

2. Determine the appropriate placement of networking devices on a network.
         Click me for Answer Lab2
3. Identify networking cable standards. Create and test cross -over and straight cables.
         Click me for Answer Lab 3
4. Configure the IP address of the computer.
         Click me for Answer Lab 4
5. Create a basic network and share file and folders.
         Click me for Answer Lab 5
6. Install and configure windows server: Active Directory, User and Group Policy Management.
       install server
         config Active Directory 
        document


7.  Set the file access permissions and quota in windows server.
         Click me for Answer Lab 7
8. Configure basic DNS and DHCP services in windows server.
         Click me for Answer Lab 8
9. Install Linux based OS and practice on basic Linux and networking commands.
         Click me for Answer Lab 9
l0. Configure IP address and subnet in Linux Machine.

11. Install packet tracer and identity the features of packet tracer.
         Click me for Answer Lab 11
12. Implement the LAN topologies.
         Click me for Answer Lab 12 same in Lab 11
13. Demonstrate the use of VLAN.
         Click me for Answer Lab 13
14. Implement the both static and dynamic router configurations.
         Click me for Answer Lab 14
I5. Install and configure DNS, DHCP, FTP and Web Servers in Linux machine.
        Click me for Answer Lab 15
16. Capture some packets and analyze the header us ing Wireshark.
         Click me for Answer Lab 16
l 7. Implement the firewall.
 Click me for Answer Lab 17


No comments:

Post a Comment